We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes information provided when registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information we collect about you. Regarding each of your site visits, we may automatically collect technical information and information about your visit.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or our other services.
Use of Information
- Service Provision: The information you provide is used to fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and provide you with the information, products, and services you request from us.
- Communication: We use your information to communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and update you on our services.
- Improvement: To ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- Marketing: We may also use your information to provide you with information about goods and services that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Data Storage and Security
- Security Measures: We implement strict physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Data Transfer: Information that we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information per this policy.
- Access and Control: You have the right to access information held about you and to ask for it to be changed or deleted.
- Consent Withdrawal: You can also withdraw your consent to receiving marketing messages at any time.
- Complaints: Should you have any complaints about our use of your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- Management: You can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of specific types of cookies through your browser settings.
1. Cancellation by the Customer
- Cancellations must be made in writing and effective upon ITS Holidays Ltd's receipt.
- Refund eligibility varies with the timing of the cancellation notice.
- A cancellation fee may be applied based on the timing and terms of the tour package.
2. Cancellation by ITS Holidays Ltd
- In the event of a tour cancellation by ITS Holidays Ltd, alternative tours or a full refund will be offered.
- No compensation for incidental costs (e.g., visas, vaccinations) is provided.
3. Refunds for Unused Services
- No refunds for unused services post-tour commencement (e.g., meals, tours).
4. Special Circumstances
- Consideration for exceptions in extreme circumstances or force majeure on a case-by-case basis.
5. Processing of Refunds
- Refunds processed within a specified timeframe from the cancellation notice are subject to requirements.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +8801684720008
At ITS Holidays Ltd, your privacy is of utmost importance. We are dedicated to protecting your personal data and ensuring transparency in all our data-handling practices.