Jordan Tour Package from Bangladesh- 8 Days 7 Nights
Jordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, is a country in Western Asia. It is situated at the crossroads of Asia. Amman is the capital city of Jordan. Jordan has lots of historical and traditional Islamic heritage sites. Thousands of tourists from all over the world come to Jordan, to enjoy the beauty of the Jordan Dead Sea in the word. So now make plans and book your Jordan Tour Package from Bangladesh with us.
Staying Hotel Details:
|CITY||4* HOTELS||NUMBER OF NIGHTS||MEAL PLAN|
|Amman||HARIR PALACE or similar||2||BB|
|Petra||PETRA ELITE HOTEL or similar||1||BB|
|Wadi Rum||ALADDIN CAMP or similar||1||HB|
|Dead Sea||DEAD SEA SPA HOTEL or similar||1||BB|
|CITY||5* HOTELS (STANDARD)||NUMBER OF NIGHTS||MEAL PLAN|
|Amman||BRISTOL HOTEL or similar||2||BB|
|Petra||THE OLD VILLAGE RESORT or similar||2||BB|
|Wadi Rum||SUNCITY CAMP or similar||1||HB|
|Dead Sea||HOLIDAY INN RESORT or similar||2||BB|
Tour Package Price in USD:
|PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM||4* OPTION||5* OPTION|
|2||Pax (medium-size car)||$1125.00||$1165.00|
|3||– 4 Pax (minivan 7 seats)||$1040.00||$1080.00|
|5||– 6 Pax (minivan 7 seats)||$885.00||$925.00|
|Supplement for 1 night accommodation in Panoramic Dome in Wadi Rum||$50.00 per person in Double Tent|
|(4* Option - Aladdin Camp)||$40.00 over Single Supplement|
|Supplement for 1 night accommodation in Martian Dome in Wadi Rum||$85.00 per person in Double Tent|
|(5* Option - SunCity Camp)||$120.00 over Single Supplement|
DAY 1 AMMAN AIRPORT – AMMAN
Upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, you will be met by our English-speaking representative at the entrance of the terminal. He will take you through immigration, customs and luggage collection. Then you will meet your English-speaking driver and transfer to your hotel in Amman (approx. 35 - 40 min drive) Overnight in Amman
DAY 2 AMMAN – AMMAN CITY TOUR - JERASH – AMMAN
After breakfast, start your day with Amman city tour. You will visit the Citadel which sits on one of the highest hills in Amman. It includes many structures such as the Temple of Hercules, the Umayyad Palace and the Byzantine Church. At the foot of the Citadel lies the 6,000 seat Roman Theatre, which is a deep-sided bowl carved into the hill and is still being used for cultural events. Then transfer to Jerash, a city in Northern Jordan (approx. 50 min drive). Visit the Roman City of Gerasa (Jerash), which was one of the 10 Decapolis cities in the old roman empire and one of the best-preserved roman cities in the world. After that return to your hotel in Amman Overnight in Amman.
Day 3 AMMAN – MADABA – MT. NEBO – BETHANY (BAPTISM SITE) - PETRA
After breakfast, transfer to Madaba “the City of Mosaics.” (approx. 55 min drive). The city, best known for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics, is home to the famous 6th century mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Then, head to historic Mount Nebo (approx. 15 min drive), one of the most revered holy sites of Jordan and the place where Moses was buried. A small Byzantine church was built there by early Christians. After that visit of one of the most important archaeological discoveries in modem Jordan — the settlement and region of Bethany (or Beth Abra), where Jesus was baptized, it has long been known from the Bible (John 1:28 and 10:40) and from the Byzantine and medieval texts. (approx. 35 min drive). Proceed to your hotel in Petra. (approx. 3 hr 30 min drive). Overnight in Petra.
DAY 4 PETRA
After breakfast, full day visiting the Rose Red city “Petra” one of the Seven Wonders of the World, that many long to visit. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome. Upon arrival, you will walk through the Siq, the only access to this city. Visit the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Court, Qaser Al Bint and the Church. Return to your hotel Overnight in Petra.
*Optional activities in Petra
- Petra By Night tour: Experience the magic of the red-rose city Petra in the night! You walk through the mysterious Siq, the narrow canyon, only lit by candles and the stars, and in front of the Treasury you will listen to Bedouin music and stories. The special aura of this evening puts you into Nabataean times. This tour is organized three nights per week, every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 20:30 from the Visitor Centre and lasts for around 2 hours. Price per person: USD 25.00 per person
- Petra Kitchen is a fine local initiative. You will get hands-on experience of Jordanian culture by working with a team of locals preparing ingredients, cooking dinner and then enjoining it all together
Price per person: USD 50.00 per person
DAY 5 PETRA – WADI RUM
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi Rum Desert (approx. 1 hr 45 min drive). It is a stupendous & timeless place, virtually untouched by humanity and its destructive forces. Here, it is the weather and winds that have carved the imposing, towering skyscrapers, so elegantly described by T.E. Lawrence as “vast, echoing and God-like.
It has also been referred to as the surface of Mars in big movies that were partly shot there: The Red Planet, The Martian, Prometheus, The last days in Mars and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Enjoy 2 hour 4×4 Bedouin Jeep tour to explore the most attractive spots in Wadi Rum. After the tour, transfer to your camp in Wadi Rum where you will be treated for traditional meal Zarb (meat and vegetables cooked in an underground oven). You can also enjoy sitting around the fire and listening to old Bedouin stories passed down throughout the generations Dinner & overnight in Wadi Rum
*Optional activities in Wadi Rum
- Star Gazing 90-min trip after dinner at camp: USD 35.00 per person
- 1-hour Camel ride: USD 28.00 per person
- 1-hour Horse ride: USD 40.00 per person
- Bedouin life experience: Visit a real Bedouin family at their home/tent and learn how they spend their daytime. You can also join them doing one of their daily chores such as milking goats, making bread, Arabian coffee. Conversation & stories exchange. Trip duration approx. 3-4 hours
Price: USD 170.00 per Jeep (Maximum 6 pax)
- Hot Air Balloon ride: Just before the sunrise, you will meet the balloon crew to start your 1-hour hot air balloon ride. Enjoy breathtaking sunrise over the natural rock formations of Wadi Rum. You will see the seven pillars of wisdom and the natural dunes of the desert from 6,000 feet. This unique experience is enhanced by experienced pilot and his dedicated staff. They will make sure that every part of your experience is safe and enjoyable
Price: USD 185.00 per person
DAY 6 WADI RUM – DEAD SEA
After breakfast, transfer to Dead Sea - one of the lowest points on earth 400 meters below sea level (approx. 4 hr 15 min drive). Experience the unique sensation of floating in mineral rich waters and definitely the Mud Mask from the bottom of Dead Sea. Overnight at Dead Sea.
DAY 7 DEAD SEA – WADI MUJIB – DEAD SEA
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi Mujib (approx. 25 min drive) where you will enjoy one of the most popular wet trails “Siq Trail” available from April 1 till October 31. The trail starts at the Adventures Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you will take the cantilevered walkway over the dam and follow the course of the river between towering sandstone cliffs to the base of a large waterfall. Depending on seasonal rainfall levels, the gorge may contain pools deep enough for swimming. This is an ideal walk to take slowly and enjoy the cool water and shade, especially in the heat of the summer. After that, you will return to your hotel at Dead Sea. Free afternoon. Overnight at Dead Sea.
- Self-guided (Private guide services upon request)
- Grade: Moderate depending on the season
- Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Starting time: 8 am to 3 pm
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old; know how to swim; have a reasonable level of fitness.
DAY 8 DEAD SEA – AMMAN AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure
*Optional tours in Amman for the late evening departures
- Visit the Royal Automobile Museum which displays more than 70 classic cars and motorbikes from the personal collection of King Hussein. It's something of a gem, and a great way to recount the story of modern Jordan.
- Visit Hashem Restaurant. Locals and tourists alike love the falafel at Hashem - the decades-old restaurant in downtown Amman is perpetually busy, with enough guests to stay open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Visit Abdali Boulevard.
The Boulevard is a mixed-use complex, centrally located within the heart of Abdali. It features a long pedestrian promenade, bordered by 12 buildings housing retail outlets, food & beverage concepts, modern office spaces, exclusive rooftop lounges, as well as luxurious hotel serviced apartments, managed and operated by Arjaan Rotana.
- Tour Package Inclusions:
- Visa to Jordan
- Meet & Assist services upon arrival and departure
- All tours and transfers in a/c vehicle with English-speaking driver
- 2 Night accommodation in Amman on BB basis
- 2 Night accommodation in Petra on BB basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Wadi Rum on HB basis
- 2 Night accommodation at Dead Sea on BB basis
- Entrance fees as per program
- Local English-speaking guide in Petra & Jerash for 2 Hour tour
- 2 Hour 4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Siq Trail in Wadi Mujib
- Tour Package Exclusions:
- Meals & drinks other than those mentioned in inclusions
- Any of the above mentioned Optional activities or tours
- Private English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- PCR test before departure