Taste of Cambodia Tour Package from Bangladesh - 05 Days 04 Nights
04 Nights at Phnom Penh | Tour Package
Planning for Cambodia from Dhaka? Book with ITS Holidays Limited – as we serve the best-quality Cambodia Tour Package from Bangladesh at affordable standard prices, fully committed that all of your travel related needs are met to your satisfaction. Phnom Penh is the capital city of Cambodia. Beautiful desert-island beaches, jungle trekking in protected reserves, café-culture in a capital city full of complex history– and, of course, 1000-year old temples from one of the most impressive empires in world history: Cambodia certainly is the Kingdom of Wonder.
OUR LISTED BANKS ARE ALLOW FOR EMI FACILITIES:
|Range for EMI||Range for EMI|
|Standard Chartered Bank(SCB)||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|City Bank Limited||-||-||√||5,000||-|
|Eastern Bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|BRAC Bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|Dutch Bangla Bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|Southeast Bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|Standard Bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|Mutual Trust bank Limited||√||√||-||5,000||-|
|National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||-|
|NRB Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||-|
|Meghana Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||-|
|Midland Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||-|
|Jamuna Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||-|
|Bank Asia Limited||√||-||-||10,000||-|
|Dhaka Bank Limited||√||-||-||5,000||2,00,000|
|South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)||√||-||-||5,000||-|
WE ACCEPT AS ABOVE BANK CARDS: (Must be added additional 2-3.5% Card Charges)
[su_button url="https://itsholidaysltd.com/contact-us/" background="#efc82d" color="#140101" size="12" center="yes"]Contact Us Now[/su_button]
- Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrived Siem Reap
- Arrive at Siem Reap airport and get transferred to your hotel where you can unwind and spend the night at your hotel. You can choose to visit the old market area, look around for souvenirs and try out Cambodian street food.
- Day 2 â Explore City of Angkor Thom
- After breakfast, explore the ancient city of Angkor Thom that was once the capital of the Khmer Empire. Proceed to the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King, both of which are noteworthy sections of Angkor Thom. Visit the Bayon Temple for galleries of well-preserved beys-reliefs that depict historical events. Head to the temples of the Ta Phrom, where parts of the film Tomb Raider were shot. Visit the 10th century temple, Banteay Srei, which is dedicated to the Hindu God, Shiva. Wind up your excursion for the day watching the sunset over the Cambodian countryside from the terraces of a temple.
- Day 3 â Transfer Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- After breakfast, head towards the national symbol of Cambodia, Angkor Wat. It is the largest and best preserved of the Angkor temples. The day exploring the temple compels. Depart for your flight to Phnom Penh.
- Day 4 - Exploring Cambodia's Cultural Heritage
- After breakfast, explore tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades in the capital city of Cambodia, Phnom Penh. Start the tour exploring Cambodia's cultural heritage at the Royal Palace, which is still the official residence of the reigning King of Cambodia, Norodom Sihamoni. Visit the Silver Pagoda which is home to the Emerald Buddha. Continue to the Nation Museum of Cambodia which contains a comprehensive collection of historical and archaeological artifacts. Return to Phnom Penh and visit two of its largest markets, to imbibe the local culture. The Central Market is located in a distinctive domed building housing several stalls.
- Day 5 â Departure
- You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Package Including:
- Air Ticket
- Daily Breakfast
- Meet & assist
- Guided Tour
- Vat & Taxes
- Domestic flights
- Personal Expenses
- Not mentioned as above.